Fall classes are officially underway. We’d like to extend a warm welcome and remind you of the many resources that are available to help you succeed this fall and beyond. Wishing everyone a great semester!
- Visit your local Learning and Career Center, where you can connect with other students or get help with an assignment.
- Get 24/7, on-demand help with homework, essays, and questions with our new online tutoring service, Tutor.com.
- Check out our Career Services page for tips on applying for a job or to work with a Career Consultant.
- Buy and sell used textbooks at CCV’s online bookstore.
- Explore Hartness Library for books, eBooks, documentaries, audio materials, periodicals, research support, and more.
- Reach out to CCV’s Working Bridges Resource Advisor, Sarah Allerton, who can help you with everything from finding childcare to transportation.
- If you meet certain requirements, you may be eligible to participate in a federal program that’s chock full of great benefits. Learn more here.
- If you are a veteran or military-connected student, our Veterans Services team is eager to help you meet your education and career goals.
- Check out our Current Students page to read more about all things CCV.