Introducing New Programs for Fall 2019

CCV certificates are valuable credentials that can help you get a job, fast-track your education, and set you up for lifelong success. Beginning in fall 2019, CCV is adding seven new certificates to its list of programs: administrative medical assisting, clinical medical assisting, digital media production, funeral director, graphic design, media communications, and studio art. Most CCV certificates can be completed in just one year, and most can be completed fully online. Certificates are stackable credentials that build easily toward an associate degree.

CCV is also offering three new associate degree programs beginning in fall. Professional studies, health science, and behavioral science are designed to provide flexible pathways that prepare you for your dream job or for transfer to a bachelor’s degree program.

Fall semester starts September 3rd. Call or visit your local CCV center today!

Apply Today

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• "As I was teaching at CCV I found I was getting the most from my students when we were out in the field – they really responded to that learning style – so I helped to develop classes in the environmental science program that maximize hands-on-learning."

Daniel Schmidt Environmental Science Faculty Member
    CCV-Winooski