Where Can CCV Take You?

Banner picture of a road

CCV is your path to success. Whether your goal is a job, transferring to another college, a promotion, or a lifetime of learning, CCV can get you there. With hundreds of classes at twelve locations and online, you can go to college anywhere, anytime. With the lowest cost per credit in the state, you can go to college without breaking the bank. And with evening and weekend classes, accelerated courses, and other flexible scheduling options, you can make college work for your busy life.

Our credits transfer seamlessly to schools throughout Vermont and beyond. Our degrees, certificates, and credentials are designed to help you get your dream job or next big promotion. Wherever you’re coming from, and wherever you’re going, CCV is your road to success.

Apply Today

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• "As I was teaching at CCV I found I was getting the most from my students when we were out in the field – they really responded to that learning style – so I helped to develop classes in the environmental science program that maximize hands-on-learning."

Daniel Schmidt Environmental Science Faculty Member
    CCV-Winooski