Your Knowledge + Expertise Equal College Credit

There’s no question about it, getting your degree takes a lot of hard work and effort. If you’re balancing a career and raising a family while earning your degree, it may seem even more difficult. That’s why CCV offers a unique program that helps you convert prior learning into course credit. Take our 5 minute assessment to get an estimate of how many credits you stand to earn for your prior learning.

Prior Learning Assessment gives you the opportunity to show knowledge you’ve gained from outside the classroom and translate it into college credit. Ask a CCV Advisor, contact the Office of Prior Learning Assessment at 802-828-4064 or priorlearning@ccv.edu, or attend a free information session. Information sessions are frequently offered either at CCV academic centers or through webinars.

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• "As I was teaching at CCV I found I was getting the most from my students when we were out in the field – they really responded to that learning style – so I helped to develop classes in the environmental science program that maximize hands-on-learning."

Daniel Schmidt Environmental Science Faculty Member
    CCV-Winooski