The VSCS Chancellor’s Office IT department will be undertaking a few significant software changes and upgrades over the holiday break (12/26 – 12/29/2017). They will be going live with the new VSCS identity management system (IDM) and upgrading Moodle to version 3.0. During this time, there will be some portal and Moodle downtime. Web Services will be available the entire time for submitting grades, accessing grades, schedules, transcripts, etc. Here are some details:
- The portal will be unavailable 12/26-12/29
- Moodle will be unavailable 12/27-12/29
- Web Services will still be available at the URL: https://webservices.vsc.edu
- O365 web mail will still be available at the URL: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/ccc.vsc.edu
- Access to email on phones, desktop clients, and other devices should be unaffected
As always, if you experience any technical difficulties, please submit a request to our help desk.