Partner with CCV – host a Digital Marketing, Applied Business Practice, or Medical Assisting intern. These three programs have been developed with support from the Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) Grant Program (U.S. Dept. of Labor) and offer a unique opportunity for Vermont employers.
When you sponsor an intern in one of these program areas CCV will:
- help you design and set up your internship program;
- match you with a student intern from CCV;
- provide you with continual support throughout the placement;
- develop evaluation criteria for your internship program; and
- supply the intern with work place advising and guidance.
CCV student interns:
- are serious about their work;
- benefit from continual support of a CCV career training coordinator; and
- are prepared for their internships.
Sponsoring a student intern from CCV:
- allows you to try out potential employees;
- gives back to your community; and
- helps you develop a stronger workforce in your field.
For general, non-TAACCCT job and internship posting options, go to CCV’s Job & Internship Opportunities page.