Fall 2015 Study Abroad – World Mythology to Southern Spain (ENG-1350-VJ01)
Mythology, at its core, explains how the world works and the role humans play in complex systems. World Mythology introduces world views through short stories, traditional songs, poetry, films & documentaries, art, games, study of holidays, novels, and many more interdisciplinary resources and activities. Mythology helps us find meaning.
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Templo de Debod (Temple of Debod)
- Museo Nacional del Prado (Prado Museum)
- Santa Iglesia Catedral Primada de Toledo (Cathedral of Toledo)
- Teatro Romano de Mérida (Roman Theater of Merida)
- Templo de Diana (Temple of Diana)
- Catedral de Sevilla (Seville Cathedral)
- Cueva de la Pileta (Cave of the Pool)
- El Tajo Gorge
Meet The InstructorPam Monder, CCV faculty member in Rutland, has taught a variety of classes including Spanish I, Intro to Literature, World Mythology, Contemporary World Literature, The Works of Stephen King and Vampires in Literature, Culture & Film. Pam began her career as an elementary school Spanish teacher before moving on to higher ed. An avid traveler, Pam speaks Spanish, French & Portuguese. Pam has previously taught World Mythology as a study abroad course for CCV with travel to Greece.
Ready To Travel?
Instructor: Pam Monder
Location: CCV Upper Valley and Online
Class Dates: Saturday, 09/19, 10/10, 10/24, 11/14, 12/12, 01/26
Travel Dates: January 6 – 16, 2016