When you’re on the hunt for the perfect job, the tools matter. You need access to comprehensive job listings, salary information, skill assessment resources, and a whole host of support systems to make sure the job you land is the job you planned for. Our suite of tools are designed to help you accomplish that goal. You’ll find in-depth information about career fields, resources to help you identify your interests and strengths, and even tools to help you understand how much you’ll need to make in salary to support the lifestyle you want to have. Sign up, investigate, and move forward. Your future job is waiting.
- self-assessment tools,
- decision-making and action planning resources,
- job outlook information, and
- career and degree program exploration matched to CCV’s programs.
To get started on FOCUS2:
First time users: Create a new account. Use the following ACCESS CODE when prompted: ccvcareerservices
Returning users: Log on (using the account you have already created)
careerSpot helps you:
- build dynamic, professional resumes,
- develop compelling cover letters,
- practice mock interviews,
- find jobs & internships,
- access job opportunities posted by Vermont companies specifically for CCV students and alumni,
- find over six million additional employment opportunities through the NACElink Extended Job Search, and
- search the CCV Career Services Library.
Cash Course can help you:
- learn financial basics like banking and budgeting,
- understand the costs of college and how to pay for it,
- recognize shopping, spending, housing, and transportation costs,
- get through financial crises and income gaps,
- recognize scams, and
- prepare for emergencies.