CCV’s career consultants are available to provide students and alumni a range of personalized career services. From exploring careers to embarking on a job search to help sending a thank you note following a job interview, our consultants can assist you and make sure you’re getting the task done correctly.
Work with a career consultant to:
- explore a variety of careers,
- identify a job that matches your interests and skills,
- understand how a CCV degree prepares you to get a job in your chosen career,
- build dynamic, professional resumes,
- develop compelling cover letters,
- understand and develop professionalism,
- practice interviewing,
- gain professional confidence,
- arrange job shadow and informational interview opportunities,
- find internships, and
- learn to manage a successful job search
Meet Our Career Consultants
Students who don’t see their center listed here should contact center staff or their advisor for assistance.