A new semester is underway, and we want to be sure you have everything you need for a productive and successful spring. Here’s a quick roundup of some of the many resources that are available to you. Have a great semester!
- Visit your local learning center, where you can connect with other students or get help with an assignment.
- Get questions answered and find general academic support online with eTutoring, where help is available 24/7.
- Check out our Career Services page for tips on applying for a job or to work with a Career Consultant.
- Buy and sell used textbooks at CCV’s online bookstore.
- Explore Hartness Library for books, eBooks, documentaries, audio materials, periodicals, and more.
- Reach out to CCV’s Working Bridges Resource Advisor, Connie Beal, who can help you with everything from finding childcare to transportation.
- If you meet certain requirements, you may be eligible to participate in a federal program that’s chock full of great benefits. Learn more here.
- If you are a veteran or military-connected student, our Veterans Services team is eager to help you navigate your college career.