Spring and Summer Registration Are Now Open

Now that it finally feels like fall…it’s time to register for spring and summer classes! Whatever your goal for the coming year—a degree, a promotion, or personal enrichment— we offer hundreds of on-ground and online courses to help you achieve it.

Embark on a path to becoming a medical assistant, or finish up those last few credits toward your degree in early childhood education. Maybe you’re interested in  wildlife ecology or want to take a class in graphic design. Check out meteorology, anthropology, and criminal justice.

Don’t forget that high school students can  take CCV classes for free, that we offer specialized support for veteran and military students, and that we can help you through every step of funding your education.

And lastly, remember to take advantage of our Early Bird offer. If you register before December 21, you’ll be entered to have us pay for your textbooks!

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• "CCV's staff and my instructors prepared me to continue with my education and to strive to reach my goals. I am forever grateful for the opportunities presented!"

Lindsay Haley ’14 A.S. Human Services
    CCV-Montpelier