Early Bird Special For Spring ’18

early bird banner

The Early Bird Special is back! This fall, 15 lucky students stand to win big bucks toward textbooks! It’s really pretty easy: register for spring classes by midnight on Thursday, December 21, and you’ll automatically be entered into the drawing. This year’s grand prize? CCV foots the bill for all of your textbooks!* Second place prize is a $200 textbook voucher, and 13 winners will be awarded $100 each for their textbooks (one winner per CCV center).

Fine print (We know it’s no fun, but we have to include it.):

1. Recipients will be chosen, at random, on Friday, December 22, 2017. Students must be enrolled by 11:59 PM on Thursday, December 21, 2017 to be eligible.
  2. *Grand prize may not exceed $500
  3. All prizes must be used through CCV’s textbook vendor eCampus.
  4. Recipients agree to allow CCV to use their name and/or likeness in promotional materials in order to receive award.
  5. Awards have no cash value. Recipients will not receive a payout if costs are less than the award. Recipients may not apply the difference to subsequent semesters.
  6. Awards cannot be applied toward future or previous semesters and are not transferable.
Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• "As I was teaching at CCV I found I was getting the most from my students when we were out in the field – they really responded to that learning style – so I helped to develop classes in the environmental science program that maximize hands-on-learning."

Daniel Schmidt Environmental Science Faculty Member