Welcome to Fall 2017!

The fall 2017 semester has begun, and we’d like to extend a warm welcome and remind you about the many resources that can ensure your success this semester and beyond. Visit your local learning center to connect with other students or get help with an assignment, or you can find help online with eTutoring; check out our career services page for information on applying for a job or working with a Career Consultant; buy and sell used textbooks at CCV’s online bookstore; and explore Hartness Library for books, eBooks, documentaries, audio materials, periodicals, and more. You can find all of these resources on our Current Students page. If you need resources outside of CCV, you can reach out to CCV’s Working Bridges Resource Advisor, Connie Beal, who has useful tips on everything from childcare to transportation. Have a great semester!

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• “I completed my medical assisting certificate at CCV, planning to transfer into VTC’s nursing program. But I found that medical assisting work is a dead right fit for me. I am continuing for my associate in this program.”

Francoise Kahindo Medical Assisting Student
    CCV-Winooski