The prospect of having another chance at winning $3,000 toward your tuition probably sounds pretty good right now, right? How about prizes of $100 or $500 in textbook money? Not bad, eh? And all you have to do to be eligible is register for fall classes by May 5, 2017. Here’s how it works:
Register for fall classes by May 5, and wham, you’re in the drawing. One lucky bird will be randomly selected and awarded the first prize of $3,000. What does three grand in CCV bucks get you? Well, for starters, that’s enough to cover tuition, books, fees, and supplies. But you could also put it toward the next study abroad trip.
As a second prize, we’re giving away up to $500 in textbooks for your fall classes. That’s money you’re saving for something else. And on top of all that, we’re giving out thirteen $100 textbook vouchers. That’s a chance at one of fifteen prizes for doing something you were already doing: picking classes from our hundreds of offerings and signing up early.
How do you get in on the Early Bird Special? Call or stop by your local CCV academic center to make your registration appointment today.
Deadline: 11:59 PM on Friday, May 5, 2017 (last day of spring ‘17 classes)
Grand Prize: $3000 to cover your tuition, fees, and books
2nd Prize: Free textbooks for your fall classes (not to exceed $500)
3rd Prizes: Thirteen $100 textbook awards (one winner per CCV location)
Fine print (we know it’s no fun, but we have to include it):
- Recipients will be chosen, at random, on Monday, May 8, 2017. Students must be enrolled by 11:59 PM on Friday, May 5, 2017 to be eligible.
- Awards to be applied after receipt of any third party payments such as, but not limited to, tuition remission, employer tuition assistance, and veteran’s benefits.
- Grand prize award of no more than $3,000 may cover tuition, books, and fees (including parking fees charged by CCV) for the fall 2017 semester only.
- Second prize may not exceed $500 and must be used through CCV’s textbook vendor eCampus.
- Third prizes may not exceed $100 and must be used through CCV’s textbook vendor eCampus.
- Recipients agree to allow CCV to use their name and/or likeness in promotional materials in order to receive award.
- Continuing education students are not eligible for grand prize. Recipient must be an active CCV student enrolled in a CCV degree or certificate program.
- Awards have no cash value. Recipients will not receive a payout if costs are less than the award. Recipients may not apply the difference to subsequent semesters.
- Awards cannot be applied toward future or previous semesters and are not transferable.
- Award cannot be used to cover costs related to courses at other colleges or living expenses associated with college.