CCV’s Bookstore Is Open

Getting the textbooks you need, when you need them, just got super easy: CCV’s new online bookstore is now open! When you log in with your CCV username and password at bookstore.ccv.edu, the store will automatically generate your courses and their required texts.

If you’re eligible, you can directly apply up to $500 financial aid or any other textbook advances to your purchase. And better yet, while you’re there you can shop for CCV gear like hats, sweatshirts, and travel mugs. So you might just be able to get your textbook shopping and your holiday shopping wrapped up in one fell swoop…

Buy-Back Program

Don’t think you’ll be cozying up with that Organic Chemistry textbook over winter break? Not planning on re-reading Moby Dick anytime soon? Want to make a little extra CASH??
Well, you’re in luck! CCV is working with eCampus to buy your used textbooks! You can sell your textbooks online by visiting bookstore.ccv.edu and choosing “Sell.”

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• "As I was teaching at CCV I found I was getting the most from my students when we were out in the field – they really responded to that learning style – so I helped to develop classes in the environmental science program that maximize hands-on-learning."

Daniel Schmidt Environmental Science Faculty Member
    CCV-Winooski