Listen up early birds! Two amazing things are happening this December: CCV is opening a new online bookstore, and we’re giving money away. All you need to do to get some of that money is register for spring classes by Friday, December 16. If you do, you’ll automatically be included in a drawing to win a $100 gift certificate at CCV’s new bookstore! We’re giving out twenty (that’s right, twenty) of these page-turning prizes so you should stand a pretty good chance of winning. So go ahead, register and start picking your books at the CCV bookstore!
The fine print:
- Twenty gift certificates will be awarded.
- Recipients will be chosen, at random, on Monday, December 19, 2016. Students must be enrolled by 11:59 PM on Friday, December 16, 2016 to be eligible.
- One student representing each of CCV’s 12 academic centers, one student representing CCV’s Center for Online Learning, and seven additional students will be randomly selected from all early registrations.
- Recipients agree to allow CCV to use their name and/or likeness in promotional materials in order to receive award.
- Recipients must be active CCV students enrolled in a CCV degree or certificate program. Students from other colleges (including the Vermont State Colleges) who are taking CCV courses are not eligible.
- Award has no cash value. Recipients will not receive a payout if textbook costs are less than the award. Recipients may not apply the difference to subsequent semesters.
- Award cannot be applied toward future or previous semesters and is not transferable.
- Award cannot be used to cover costs related to courses at other colleges or living expenses associated with college.