We all procrastinate from time to time, but not when three big ones are on the table! That’s right, we’re calling out the early birds again with a $3,000 early registration prize!
For those of you who didn’t play last time, here’s how it works: swing by your local CCV, register for fall classes by May 6, and wham, you’re in the drawing for three grand. Two lucky birds will be randomly selected and awarded the prized worm (there’s actually no worm, just money, so curb your excitement). What does three grand in CCV bucks get you? Well, for starters, that’s enough to cover some of your tuition, books, fees, and supplies. But you could also put it towards that study away trip to Costa Rica you were thinking on. Or, let’s say you’ve amassed some college-level learning through your life experiences, you could turn some of that $3,000 and experience into college credits through our Prior Learning Assessment program. How you use it is up to you, but we’ve got hundreds of course offerings for fall 2016 that will get your mind soaring.
How do you get in on the Early Bird Special? Call or stop by your local CCV academic center to make your registration appointment today.
Fine print (We know it’s no fun, but we have to include it.):
- Two recipients will be chosen, at random, on Monday, May 9, 2016. Students must be enrolled by 11:59 PM on Friday, May 6, 2015 to be eligible.
- Award of no more than $3,000 may cover tuition, books, and fees (including parking fees charged by CCV) for the fall 2016 semester only. Award to be applied after receipt of any 3rd party payments such as, but not limited to, tuition remission, employer tuition assistance, and veteran’s benefits.
- Recipients agree to allow CCV to use their name and/or likeness in promotional materials in order to receive award.
- Recipients must be active CCV students enrolled in a CCV degree or certificate program. Students from other colleges (including the Vermont State Colleges) who are taking CCV courses are not eligible.
- Award has no cash value. Recipients will not receive a payout if costs are less than the award. Recipients may not apply the difference to subsequent semesters.
- Award cannot be applied toward future or previous semesters and is not transferable.
- Award cannot be used to cover costs related to courses at other colleges or living expenses associated with college.
Download this info in our Early Bird flyer!