It’s Time to Register for Summer!

We know summer is the time for relaxing, moseying about the back roads, camping, and yes, creamees. That’s no reason to let your brain stagnate, especially not when CCV has hundreds of classes available statewide and online, ranging in length from one week (yes you read that right, we offer shorter summer intensives) to thirteen weeks. So sure, take the time to have some fun in the sun, but don’t get brain freeze, take a summer class.

Check out these 2015 brain freeze alternatives:

Summer Intensives

• Sailing
  • The Wild, Wild West
  • Landscape in Art
  • Stained Glass I
  • Food in Literature, Culture & Film

Full-Term Courses

• Introduction to Ornithology
  • Life Drawing I
  • Middle Eastern Dance and Culture
  • Creative Writing: Autobiography & Memoir
  • The United States in the 1960s

If those don’t suit your fancy, we’ve got plenty of other choices, including a study away forest ecology course that will take you to Olympic National Park! Check out our course schedule for the full range of our summer offerings—creamees not included (unfortunately).

When you’re ready to register, get in touch with your local CCV academic center and set up an appointment to register!

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• “I completed my medical assisting certificate at CCV, planning to transfer into VTC’s nursing program. But I found that medical assisting work is a dead right fit for me. I am continuing for my associate in this program.”

Francoise Kahindo Medical Assisting Student
    CCV-Winooski