Get free help applying for college financial aid.
VSAC counselors and college aid professionals will be available at eight Community College of Vermont (CCV) locations across the state to help you file your online FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and Vermont grant application.
For priority registration, call 800-642-3177 and ask for Outreach. Walk-ins welcome as space allows.
Saturday, February 1, 10:00–12:00
Thursday, February 6, 4:00–6:00
Thursday, March 6, 4:00–6:00
Thursday, May 15, 4:00–6:00
Workshops are offered at the following CCV locations:
For directions, visit ccv.edu/find.
Students and parents* should each bring the following:
• Social Security Number
• Most recent federal tax return
• Most recent W-2 or year-end pay stub
• Untaxed income records (child support and 3 Squares)
• Current checking and savings account balances
• Home value and debt (if applicable)
• Farm value and debt (if applicable)
• Business value and debt (if applicable)
• Alien Registration Card (if not a U.S. Citizen)
* Students born before January 1, 1991, do not need to bring parent information.