CCV Launches Interactive College and Career Guide

The Community College of Vermont is pleased to announce the launch of our interactive College and Career Guide at ccg.ccv.edu! This site is the interactive version of our printed College and Career Guide.

CCG screenshot

CCV’s new interactive College and Career Guide site is online at ccg.ccv.edu.

Two years ago the J. Warren and Lois McClure Foundation provided grant funding for the creation of a publication that would help Vermonters see the value of a college education and how it relates to various career choices. Part of the agreement was that CCV would create a print publication, and in the future, develop an interactive online component. The new ccg.ccv.edu is subtitled “Your Interactive Map to a Successful Future,” and that’s exactly what it is, a map. Users can explore various careers to find out about salary ranges, the training they’ll need, and the programming CCV offers towards a degree in that field. There’s information on tuition costs in Vermont, how to transfer credits to and from colleges, and where to start. We encourage you to take some time and explore ccg.ccv.edu and start mapping out your future!

Vermont Map

CCV – Vermont Is Our Campus

No matter where you live in Vermont, a CCV Academic Center is close to you!

• "As I was teaching at CCV I found I was getting the most from my students when we were out in the field – they really responded to that learning style – so I helped to develop classes in the environmental science program that maximize hands-on-learning."

Daniel Schmidt Environmental Science Faculty Member
    CCV-Winooski